Sunday, November 13, 2011

11/13/11

Lk 18.35-43

"Jesus told him, ‘Have sight, your faith has saved you’.” Lk 18.42

"O God, You work miracles for us to increase faith - and sometimes You do spectacular ones.

I remember Jesus restored the sight of the blind man, simply because he cried out in fath to have pity on him.

Grant that I may never hesitate to ask of You whatever perceive to be my needs or the needs of other even if a miracle is required relying on You to make the decision

I ask this through Our Lord Jesus Christ, Your Son, who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit one God, for ever and ever. Amen

Operatio: Reflect on ‘Miracles” - a work of God, beyond man’s capacity, done by God to increase faith in Him; faith is generally necessary but not always; God though is not a miracle machine at our disposal but He is always there for us and wants us to seek and ask. In prayer may I ever seek and ask God with regards to my needs and the needs of others even if a miracle is needed, and allowing God to determine how and when to answer my request.

Tomorrow’s reading: Lk 19.1-10

No comments:

Post a Comment