Tuesday, July 15, 2014

7.15.14



Lectio:   Mt 11.25-27                                            

Meditatio: "Yes, Father, such has been your gracious will.” Mt 11.26

Oratio: O God, we often forget because of our self-centeredness that You are the center.            
I remember Jesus made if quite clear to the crowds to whom He was preaching that all that He spoke and to all to whom it is revealed is due to Your gracious will. In prayer may I always seek the grace to do your will and not my will for only then will all things be ordered rightly.

I ask this and all things in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with You
and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever.

Contemplatio: spend some time in silence and meditate on the selected passage and hear what
God is saying to you.

Operatio: reflect:"Father....your...will”; The purpose of all things are ordered by the Heavenly Father’s will for He has created all things and He alone knows the full purpose of all that He created. In prayer  seek the grace to make Jesus’ prayer, my daily prayer - ‘Not my will but thine be done..’
         
Tomorrow's reading: Mt 11.28-30 

No comments:

Post a Comment