Friday, June 1, 2012

6/01/12 Lectio: Jude 17.20b-25 Medtitatio: “...pray in the holy Spirit.” Jude 20b Oratio:"O God, You know we do not know how to really pray for we are finite and You are infinite. I remember Jude told us how - he exhorted us to pray in the holy Spirit. Grant that I may be open to the Holy Spirit’s presence in my life and allow Him to teach me how to pray. I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.” Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes. Operatio: Reflect on "pray"; lifting up your heart and mind to God; the Holy Spirit - God’s presence in the world; teaches if we allow Him. In prayer ask for the grace to docile to the promptings of the Holy Spirit so as to pray as I ought. Tomorrow’s reading: Rom 8.14-17

No comments:

Post a Comment