Sunday, June 3, 2012

6/03/12 Lectio: 2 Pt 1.2-7 Medtitatio: “may grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and Jesus our Lord.” 2 Pt 1.2 Oratio:"O God, how wonderful and kind You are to us! I remember Peter told us that grace and peace are ours through Your Son. Grant that I may live as Your Son desires so that in my knowing Him, I will love Him, and in loving Him I will serve Him and Your gifts of grace and peace will be mind. I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.” Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes. Operatio: Reflect on "grace”; God’s help, God’s favor; without which one can do nothing of merit; in prayer thank God for His benevolence and ask for the grace to seek after things of God’s world first and to do my part in establishing peace in the world I touch. Tomorrow’s reading: 2 Pt 3.12-15a

No comments:

Post a Comment