Monday, February 27, 2012

2/27 /12

Lectio: Is 55.10-11

Meditatio: “It [MY Word] shall not return to me void, but shall do my will achieving the end for which I sent it.” Is 55.10b

Oratio: ""O God, You speak and it comes to be.

I remember Your prophet, Isaiah, said that Your word always achieves its end - and it does it for all things were created by You.
Grant that I may always do Your will so as to make Your word fruitful in me.
I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever.
Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Operatio : Reflect on "void;” cancel; empty, ineffective; in prayer thank God for sending His Word in the person of His Son
and for the great effect of His Word, our salvation.
.
Tomorrow's readings: Jon 3.1-10

No comments:

Post a Comment