Sunday, April 1, 2012

4.01.12

Lectio: Is 42.1-7

Meditatio: “I, the Lord, have called you for the victory of justice. I have grasped you by the hand." Is 42.6

Oratio:"O God, You So much want us to do what is right, for that is what gives joy to You for Your goodness.

I remember Your Suffering Servant was sent with the mission to bring victory of justice.

Grant that I may produce with my life the fruits of that victory so as to please You.

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Reflect on " justice." right relationship; with God, others, self. In prayer thank God for sending Jesus so that we might know the right way- Your way; and for the grace to do my part so that His victory of justice will be achieved.

Tomorrow's reading: Is 49.1-6

No comments:

Post a Comment