Friday, April 6, 2012

4.06.12

Lectio: Gn 1-2.2

Meditatio: “God created man in his image; in the divine image he created him, male and female he created them.” Gn 1.27

Oratio:"O God, You created all things but mankind was Your special creation.

I remember that the ancient writers proclaimed that not only did You create human beings but You created them in Your own image - how wonderful!

Grant that I may reflect in my life the image that You have impressed on my being.

I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever.
Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Reflect on "image;” picture; duplicate; reflection; God’s image is Love; in prayer ask for the grace to continual live selfless love for that is the image of my very being for God is love.

Tomorrow's reading: Acts 10.34a, 37-43

No comments:

Post a Comment