Monday, January 28, 2013

1.28.13

Lectio: Mk 3.31-35

 

Meditatio: "[For] whoever does the will of God is my brother, sister and mother." Mk 3.35

Oratio: "O God, You want all of us to be close to Your Son.

I remember Jesus declared that whoever does Your will is brother, sister and mother to Him - you can’t get any closer!

Grant that I may have the inspiration of the Holy Spirit so as to discern Your will and then for the grace to do it for in doing so I will achieve what You desire for me.

I ask these and all things through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with the

Father and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever.

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: reflect on "will of God"; His plans for us; His commands as revealed to us; in prayer seek the grace to live in accord with the great law of love for that will assure me that I am doing the Father’s will and I will achieve closeness to Jesus and my ultimate destiny -heaven.

Tomorrow's reading :Mk 4.1-20

No comments:

Post a Comment