Wednesday, January 30, 2013

1.30.13

Lectio: Mk 4.21-25
 

Meditatio: "He [Jesus] told them, ‘Take care of what you hear. The measure with which you measure will be measured out to you, and still more will be given to you’." Mk 4.24

Oratio: "O God, You are so generous and You want us to be generous, too!

I remember Your Son told His disciples that the measure they use to give to others is the measure with which will be applied to them by You.

Grant that I may be generous in he use of my time, talent and treasure for the good of others for that is what You want of me.

I ask these and all things through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with the

Father and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever.

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: reflect on "measure"; a scoop, a ladle, a scale, an attitude; in prayer seek the grace for a generous heart so that I may live my life in accordance with God’s will.

Tomorrow's reading :Mk 4.26-34

No comments:

Post a Comment