Tuesday, June 11, 2013

6.11.13:  Mt 5:17-19

Meditatio:" Do not think I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill it." Mt 5.17

Oratio: "O God, Your ways are the best ways and You have made them known.

I remember Your Son declared that He did not come to do away with Your decrees
and He gave us an easy way to fulfill all that You revealed - the Great Law of Love!

Grant that I may abide in love.

I ask these and all things through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with the Father and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever.

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

 Operatio: reflect on "abolish ...fulfill;" do away with; replace completely; Jesus taught and we need to comply with all the laws and the prophets; ask for the grace to love always and then I will be doing  what God wants and I will abide in God and God in me for God is love.

Tomorrow's reading: Mt 5:20-26       

No comments:

Post a Comment