Tuesday, February 2, 2010

2/02/10

Lectio - Mk 6.1-6

Oratio: "So he was not able to perform any mighty deeds there, apart from curing a few sick people by laying his hand on them.” Mk 6.5

Meditatio: " O God, you desire our well-being.
I remember your Son because of the Nazarene’s lack of faith, was unable to do much for them to their detriment and contrary to your will.
Grant that I may always remember when I anoint the sick, that it your power that flows through me as your instrument when I lay my hands
on them and bring about their spiritual well-being.
I ask this of you, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.”

Contemplatio – Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Note: Tomorrow’s selection is from Mk 6.7-13

No comments:

Post a Comment