Monday, February 22, 2010

2/22/10

Lectio - Mt6.7-15

Meditatio: “Tis is how you are to pray: Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name." Mt 6.9

Oratio: “O God, you deserve our praise and worship. .

I remember that Jesus taught us the way to pray by putting you first that your name be hallowed, your kingdom come and your will be done. Then for our needs - for bread, for forgiveness, to forgive and to lead a good life.

Grant that I may always pray as Jesus taught both with words and how I live for that is the praise and prayer you deserve. .

I ask this of you, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Today, I will pray for some who hurt me, forgive them and let go of the hurt.

Note: Tomorrow’s selection is from Lk 11.29-32

No comments:

Post a Comment