Saturday, February 6, 2010

2/06/10

Lectio - Lk 5.1-11

Meditatio: "After he had finished speaking, he said to them, ‘Put out into the deep and lower your nets for a catch’.” Lk 5.4

Oratio: "O God, you manifest your power and glory in many ways.
I remember your Son showed his power to Simon and his fishing partner who had spent the whole night fishing and caught nothing.
He told them to lower their nets and they caught so many fish that it filled both boats to the point of sinking - and they left everything and followed him.
Grant that I may respond to the many ways you manifest yourself to me and seek what you want of me.
I ask this of you, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.”

Contemplatio – Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Note: Tomorrow’s selection is from Mk 6.53-56

No comments:

Post a Comment