Wednesday, February 24, 2010

2/24/10

Lectio - Mt 7. 7-12

Meditatio: “If you then, who are wicked, know how to give good gifts to your children,how much more will your heavenly Father give good things to those who asks." Mt 711


Oratio: “"O God, you care for us more than our mother and father.

I remember Jesus taught us to ask for good things, and you will give them to us - how gracious of you!

Grant that I may always ask good things of you knowing that you will give me what is truly good.

I ask this of you, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Today, I will ask God to give me a full measure of His Spirit to me and to my loved ones.

Note: Tomorrow’s selection is from Mt 5.20-26

No comments:

Post a Comment