Friday, February 12, 2010

2/12/10

Lectio - Mk 7.31-37

Meditatio:” Still he asked them, 'How many loaves do you have?' 'Sevne,' they replied." Mk 8.5

Oratio: O God, you have great concern for us even though we are so insignificant.

I remember Jesus had pity on the 4000 who had no food after three days and he fed them with 7 loaves and a few fish.

Grant that i may be mindful of the needs of those around me and do what what I can with what I have and allow you to accomplish through me what you will.

Grant that I may be open to your Spirit so that I may give you filial obedience out of love.

I ask this of you, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.”

Contemplatio – Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Note: Tomorrow’s selection is from Lk 6.17, 20-26

No comments:

Post a Comment