Saturday, May 12, 2012

5/12/12 Lectio: Acts 10.25-26, 34-35,44-48 Medtitatio: "Then Peter proceeded to speak and said, ‘In truth I see that God has shown no partiality’.” Acts 10.34 Oratio: "O God, we are all different, yet to You we are all Yours equally. I remember Peter declared to the household of Cornelius, a Gentile, that You show no partiality. Grant that I may always realize and rejoice that You love me with all my warts and all my barnacles. I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.” Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes. Operatio: reflect "partiality;” favoritism, preferential treatment; with God all are equally His children; in prayer thank God for loving us so. Tomorrow’s reading: Acts 1.15-17, 20-26

No comments:

Post a Comment