Monday, May 28, 2012

5/28/12 Lectio: 1 Pt 1.10-16 Medtitatio: “for it is written, ‘Be holy because I [am] holy’.” 1 Pt 1.16 Oratio: "O God, You want all Your creatures to be with You forever. I remember Peter reminded us that we had to do one thing to be with You - be holy. Grant that I may strive to live as Your child here on earth so as to live with You as Your Child forever. I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.” Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes. Operatio: reflect on "Be holy”; right relationship with God, others and self; vigilant as to God’s ways and following them; in prayer ask for the grace and then act on that grace to allow WWJD be my guiding principle for my actions. If I do, I will be holy as God wants me to be. Tomorrow’s reading: 1 Pt 1.18-25

No comments:

Post a Comment