Friday, July 6, 2012

7.06.12 Lectio: Am 9.11-15 Meditatio: "I will plant them upon their own ground, never shall they be plucked from the land I have given them, say I, the Lord, your God.”Am 9.15 Oratio:”O God, You have provided so well for us. I remember Your prophet Amos proclaimed that You would plant Your people in a place that will never be taken away from them - Your kingdom. Grant that I may be ever grateful for the earth You have provided for me in the here and the now and for heaven which You have provided for us in the hereafter. I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.” Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes. Operatio: Reflect on "plucked”; taken; picked; a people exiled by force; displaced; in prayer thank God for His loving care of us both now and forever; and may I be given the grace to do my part to build up His kingdom here on earth. Tomorrow’s reading: Ez 2.2-5

No comments:

Post a Comment