Monday, July 23, 2012

7.23.12 Lectio: 2 Cor 4.7-15 Meditatio: "knowing that the one who raised the Lord Jesus will raise us also with you in his [Jesus’] presence.” 2 Cor 4.14 Oratio: " O God, what a great destiny You have in mind for all of us. I remember the Apostle, Paul, proclaimed to the Corinthians that we will be raise up at the end of life in the presence of Jesus - how wonderful! - how undeserving! Grant that I may be always grateful to the goodness of the Lord and reflect my gratitude with the life I live. I ask this an all things through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with the Father and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever. Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes. Operatio: reflect on "raises”; lift up; resurrection; life after death; in prayer thank God His great love for us and for His most generous gift - immortality; and seek the grace to do my part to show my gratitude for God’s great love for us. Tomorrow's reading: Jer 2.1-3,7-8,12-13

No comments:

Post a Comment