Sunday, July 8, 2012

7.08.12 Lectio: Hos 2.16, 17b-18, 21-22 Meditatio: "On that day, says the Lord, She [Israel] shall call me, ‘my husband,’ and not ‘my baal’.” Hos 2. 18 Oratio:”O God, You are so gracious and so want an intimate relationship with us. I remember Your prophet Hosea declared that relationship of a spouse and not as a master. Grant that I may respond to with love and to others with mercy and justice, the fruits of love. I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.” Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes. Operatio: Reflect on “baal”; means “master”; a the name given to a pagan god; in prayer thank God for loving us so and ask for the grace to be a person of love for all. Tomorrow’s reading: Hos 8.4-7,11-13

No comments:

Post a Comment