Friday, July 27, 2012

7.27.12 Lectio: Jer 7.1-11 Meditatio: "Thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel: Reform your ways and your deeds, so that I may remain with you.” Jer 7.3 Oratio: " O God, You are always there for us but You are not a magic amulet for us. I remember when Your prophet, Jeremiah, proclaimed to Your chosen people that they could not count on Your being in their Temple if they committed all kinds of evil. Grant that I may with Your graces always follow the great Law of Love. I ask this an all things through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with the Father and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever. Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes. Operatio: reflect on "reform”; change, root out evil and replace it with good; live selflessly’ in prayer thank God for His great kindness in watching over us with loving care and to show my gratitude with my words and my deeds that are pleasing to Him. Tomorrow's reading: 2 Kgs 4.42-44

No comments:

Post a Comment