Sunday, July 22, 2012

7.22.12 Lectio: Mi 7.14-15, 18-20 Meditatio: "And [God] will again have compassion on us, treading underfoot our guilt? You will cast into the depth fo the sea all our sins.” Mi 7.19 Oratio: " O God, You are so kind and merciful to us. I remember Your prophet, Micah, declared Your compassion for us and Your casting into the sea our sins - how merciful of You! Grant that I may always turn to You when I sin, and seek Your forgiveness knowing You are only too eager to grant it. I ask this an all things through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with the Father and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever. Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes. Operatio: reflect on "compassion”; suffer with; mercy rather than justice; St. Faustina revealed that Jesus justice is His compassionate mercy; in prayer seek the grace to daily venerate the Divine Mercy image and say the chaplet so as to place myself and my loved ones under the merciful protection of Jesus. Tomorrow's reading: 2 Cor 4.7-15

No comments:

Post a Comment