Friday, February 21, 2014

2.21.14


Lectio:  Mt 16.13-19                     

Meditatio: ”He [Jesus] said to them, ‘But who do you say that I am’?” Mt 16.15

Oratio: O God, You want us to know who You sent to redeem us.

I remember Jesus both spoke with authority and worked miracles so we would recognize that He was sent from you and marvelously, He was your very Son.

Grant that I may ever grateful to You for sending Jesus to redeem us and may I always have the grace to believe in Him and show my belief by the way I live.

I ask this and all things in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with You
and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever.

Contemplatio: spend some time in silence and meditate on the selected passage and hear what.
God is saying to you

Operatio: reflect"who?”; from all that has been revealed and passed down through the ages, God had made it so easy for us to answer this question. Seek the grace to live your answer by living a life of selfless love - the essence of the Good News of Jesus.

Tomorrow' s reading: Mt 5.38-48

No comments:

Post a Comment