Sunday, February 23, 2014

2.23.14



Lectio:   Mt 9.14-29                                                

Meditatio: ”While he [Jesus] was saying these things to them, an official came forward, knelt down before him, and said, ‘My daughter has just died. But come, lay your hand on her, and she will live’.” M9.18

Oratio: O God, What gifts You give if we faith!

I remember Jesus brought back to life a little girl because her father had faith in Him and asked Him to lay His hand on her and she will live; and He did and she lived! Wow!

Grant that I may have just a small portion of the faith of that official and I know You will respond to me in my need and grant what I truly need or what the other truly needs for Your ways are bought mysterious and generous.

I ask this and all things in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with You
and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever.

Contemplatio: spend some time in silence and meditate on the selected passage and hear what.
God is saying to you

Operatio: reflect"daughter...died, lay hand...live”; the faith of the father was so strong that Jesus could do the unheard of and bring his daughter back to life and Jesus did because of the  man’s faith! Pray for the grace of a strong faith and to work as everything depended upon me and to pray knowing that everything depends upon God; and I will have the right attitude towards God and towards life.

Tomorrow' s reading: Mt 9.30-3   

No comments:

Post a Comment