Wednesday, April 3, 2013

4/03/13

Lectio: Lk 24.35-48

Meditatio: "While they were still speaking about this,.he stood in their midst and said to them, ‘Peace with you’." Lk 24.36

Oratio: "O God, You are so gracious and kind!

I remember Your Son, on that first Easter, appeared to the disciples and greeted them with ‘Peace’!



Grant that I may emulate Your Son and be source of comfort to those who are mourning.

I ask these and all things through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with the

Father and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever.

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Reflect on "peace"; cessation of war or hostilities; an inner state of ease and calm; seek the grace to make the Prayer of St. Francis mine so that I may be a channel of Christ’s peace to others.

Tomorrow's reading: Jn 21.1-14

P.S. I will heading to Sweden for the baptism of my great granddaughter, Emma. I will resume my lectio when I return. I will remember all of you in my daily prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment