Sunday, April 21, 2013

4/21/13;

Lectio: Jn 10.1-10

Meditatio: "So Jesus said again, ‘Amen, amen, I say to you, I am the gate for the sheep’." Jn 10.7

Oratio: "O God, You sent Your Son to us so that we might more easily come back to You.

I remember Jesus declared that He was the gate for the sheepfold; that i.e., the door through which we enter Your kingdom.

Grant that I may always listen to the \voice of Jesus so that I might find the Gate open to me for that is the ultimate purpose of my journey.

I ask these and all things through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with the

Father and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever.

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Reflect on "gate"; the moveable part which opens or closes a room or a sheepfold or the like; Jesus - the gate of the kingdom of God; in prayer ask fo the grace to always follow the voice of Jesus and He will make sure the Gate to the Kingdom of God is always open to me.

Tomorrow's reading: Jn 10.22-30

No comments:

Post a Comment