Saturday, April 20, 2013

4/20/13;

Lectio: Jn 10.27-30

Meditatio: "My sheep hear my voice, I know them, and they follow me." Jn 10.27

Oratio: "O God, You watch over us with loving care.

I remember Your Son declared that we are His sheep and we follow Him because we recognize His voice.

Grant that I may always hear His voice calling to me to live a life of selfless love and I will always bask in His love.

I ask these and all things through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with the

Father and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever.

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Reflect on "hear...voice" ; Words of Scripture; the Good News as proclaimed by the Church; the Law of Love which sums up all of Scripture; in prayer seek the grace to love always for that is the way we truly follow Jesus and thank God for sending Jesus to lead us back to Him.

Tomorrow's reading: Jn 10.1-10

No comments:

Post a Comment