Sunday, April 28, 2013

4/28/13;

 Lectio: Jn 14.21-26                                                                                           

 Meditatio: “Jesus answered and said to him, ‘whoever loves me will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come and make our dwelling with him’.’ Jn 14.23

Oratio: "O God, how kind You are to us!

I remember Your Son told us that both You and He will come and dwell with us if we keep His word.

Grant that I may always love Jesus and show it the way He asks of us.                                              
 I ask these and all things through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with the  Father and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever.

 Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

 Operatio:  Reflect on "dwelling”; to come and live with; to  he with another in a personal way; in the Eucharist Jesus comes and dwells with us; in prayer thank God for being so kind to us and ask for the grace to always keep Jesus’ Word for that is the best way to show my love for Him and His Father.

Tomorrow's reading: Jn 14.27-31a     

No comments:

Post a Comment