Tuesday, April 16, 2013

4/16/13;

Lectio: Jn 6.35-40

Meditatio: "For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have eternal life, and I shall raise him [on] the last day." Jn 6.40

Oratio: "O God, how gracious You are to us!

I remember Your Son declared that it is Your will that everyone who believes in Him will have eternal life - so much for so little on our part!’

Grant that I may have the gift of faith always and have a belief in Your Son that seeks to do His will.

I ask these and all things through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with the

Father and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever.

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Reflect on "raise him"; resurrected life, an unending life; a life of peace, joy and love with the Lord; in prayer than God for being so kind to us and seek the grace to a have an active faith in Jesus so that I might show a small token of my gratitude for all Jesus does for me.

Tomorrow's reading: Jn 6.44-51

No comments:

Post a Comment