Monday, April 15, 2013

4/15/13;

Lectio: Jn 6.30-35

Meditatio: "Jesus said to them, ‘I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me will never hunger, and whoever believes in me will never thirst’." Jn 6. 35

Oratio: "O God, how marvelously You provide for us!

I remember Your Son gave Himself to us so that we would never be hungry or thirstty - What a gift!



Grant that I may approach the Eucharist as often as possible for through the Eucharist I receive the very life of Christ - the life that will enable me to live for all eternity - wow!

I ask these and all things through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with the

Father and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever.

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Reflect on "bread of life"; the Eucharist; the consecrated bread and wine, Christ; the source of eternal life; in prayer thank Jesus for coming each day to us in the Eucharist and may we always worthily receive It for in doing so we receive Christ, Himself..

Tomorrow's reading: Jn 6.35-40

No comments:

Post a Comment