Monday, January 27, 2014

1.27.14

Lectio: Mk 3 31-35                                      

Meditatio: “[For] whoever does the will of God is my brother and sister and mother.” Mk 3.25

Oratio: O God, You desire an intimate relationship with us.        

I remember Your Son said that if we do Your will, we are His brothers and sisters and even mother to Him - what a close relationship You have made possible for us.

Grant that I may always remember doing Your will is the most important thing for me in this life for it assures me that close relationship with You that I could never have earned nor ever have deserved; and for the grace to do Your will in all things.

I ask this and all things in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with You
and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever.

Contemplatio: spend some time in silence and meditate on the selected passage and hear what.
God is saying to you

Operatio:  reflect"will ...my brother;” The will of God is my reason for being and the basis for my great dignity; In prayer seek the grace to know God’s will and then to do it in all things for that is the way of my lasting good.

Tomorrow's reading: Mk 4.1-20         

No comments:

Post a Comment