Saturday, October 13, 2012



10.13.12

Lectio:
Wis 7.7-11

Meditatio: "I preferred her [Wisdom] to scepter and throne. And deemed riches nothing in comparison with her." Wis 7.7

Oratio: " O God, You are All-Wise and You willing share wisdom with us.

I remember the author of the Book of Wisdom extolled the virtue of Wisdom and its pricelessness.

Grant that I may prefer wisdom above all so that I may know rightly and act justly; in prayer ask for the gift of wisdom, a gift of the Holy Spirit, and then for the grace to let wisdom be my guide in all things.

I ask these and all things through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with the Father and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever.

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.
Operatio: Reflect on "Wisdom"; a gift of the Holy Spirit; the ability to discern the truth and the right way to act; more valuable than anything else; in prayer ask God for the gift of Wisdom and then use that gift as He intended it and my life will be pleasing to Him which is all that really matters.

Tomorrow's reading: Gal 4.22-24,26-27.31-5.1

No comments:

Post a Comment