Sunday, October 14, 2012

10.14.12

Lectio: Gal 4.22-24,26-27.31-5.1

Meditatio: "For freedom Christ set us free; so stand firm and do not submit again to slavery." Gal 5.1

Oratio: " O God, how wonderfully You made us and how wonderfully we have been recreated through Your Son.

I remember Christ set us free from the Mosaic Law so that we might enjoy the freedom of the Great Law of Love.

Grant that I may follow the Law of Love and basks in its true freedom all my days.
I ask these and all things through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with the Father and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever.

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.
Operatio: Reflect on "freedom"; not constrained; ability to act and do what I will; in prayer thank God for the freedom I enjoy by virtue of the great Law of Love and then for the grace to follow it all my days and enjoy true freedom.

Tomorrow's reading: Gal 5.1-6

No comments:

Post a Comment