Sunday, October 7, 2012

10.07.12 Lectio: Gal 1.6-12 Meditatio: “Now I [Paul] want you to know, brothers, that the Gospel preached by me is not of human origin.” Gal 1.11 Oratio: " O God, You wanted us to know Your will and Your way back to You. I remember You had the Good News preached to us by the Apostles and their successors and in a very special way by Paul. Grant that I may be ever grateful to the Apostolic teachings that have been passed down to us through the past 2000 years and which have been guarded and their authenticity kept by the Popes and the bishops in union with the Popes. I ask these and all things through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with the Father and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever. Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes. Operatio: reflect on "Good News”; origin in Jesus Christ; Divine; in prayer thank God for His Word which has been passed down to us through the ages with faithfulness; and seek the grace to put the Good News into practice in my life for that is the Way You have deigned for us. Tomorrow's reading: Gal 1.13-24

No comments:

Post a Comment