Wednesday, October 3, 2012

10.03.12 Lectio: Jb 19.21-27 Meditatio: “my own eyes, not another's, shall behold him." Jb 19.27a Oratio: " O God, You have wonderfully made us and prepared a wonderful future for us. I remember Your sage, Job, declared You were there for him and o e day he will see You with his own eyes-how awesome! Grant that I may rejoice for You are a living God who cares dearly about me. O God, You are so far above us - yet You deign to listen to us. I ask these and all things through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with the Father and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever. Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes. Operatio: reflect on "behold"; to see, to PBS present; in prayer thank God that my final destiny is to be with Him as one of His children forever. Tomorrow's reading: Jb 38.1,12-21; 40.3-5

No comments:

Post a Comment