Monday, October 15, 2012

10.15.12

Lectio: Gal 5.1-6

Meditatio: "For in Jesus Christ, neither circumcision nor uncircumcision counts for anything, but only faith working through love." Gal 5.6
             
Oratio: " O God, with You it is the heart that counts and not externals.

I remember Paul told the Galatians that is only through faith working through love that we are saved.

Grant that I may reflect my faith in You by selfless love of my neighbors.
I ask these and all things through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with the Father and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever.

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.
Operatio: reflect on "faith"; belief based on a confident hope; pro-active; selfless love of God, others, self; leads to righteousness; in prayer thank God for revealing Himself through His Son and for the grace to express my belief with selfless love - so that I may attain the goal God wants for all of us - eternal life.

Tomorrow's reading: Gal 5.18-25

No comments:

Post a Comment