Tuesday, October 2, 2012

10.02.12 Lectio: Jb 9.1-12,14-16 Meditatio: “If I appealed to him [God] and he answered my call, I could not believe he would hearken to my words.” Jb 9.16 Oratio: " O God, You are so far above us - yet You deign to listen to us. I remember Job pondered this and he only partially believed this for Job concluded that You respond to him - He would only later on come to know that You are always there for him. Grant that I may ever rejoice in such a gracious God that You are, who watches over us and who listens to us and wants us to turn to Him. I ask these and all things through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with the Father and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever. Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes. Operatio: Reflect on "hearken;” listen, proactive response; in prayer thank God for always listening to my requests and for the grace to always accept His answers which at times will be “No.” Tomorrow's reading: Jb 19.21-27

No comments:

Post a Comment