Wednesday, October 17, 2012

10.17.12

Lectio:  2 Tm 4.10-17b                                          
Meditatio: ": " but The Lord stood by me and gave me strength, so that, through me the proclamation might be completed and all the Gentiles might hear it." 2 Tm 4.17a-b

Oratio: "O God, You do not leave us alone in carrying out Your missions.

I remember Paul acknowledged it was You who was with him as he carried out his work for the Gentiles.

Grant that I may always remember Your presence and that You stand with me when I do Your will.
I ask these and all things through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with the Father and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever.

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.
Operatio: Reflect on "proclamation"; to make it known; a formal announcement; in prayer thank God for those missionaries through whom we received the Good News; and may I willingly preach the Good News to those who lives I touch.

Tomorrow's reading: Eph 1.11-14

No comments:

Post a Comment