Friday, October 26, 2012

10.26.12

Lectio: Eph 4.7-16
     
 
Meditatio: "Rather living the truth in love, we should grow in every way into him who is the head, Christ." Eph4. 15

                               
Oratio: "O God, You so much want us to image the image in which You created us - Yours!

I remember Paul told the Ephesians to live ‘the truth in love’ - and we will become one with Christ - wow what an gift!

Grant that I may be a person of love so as so fulfill the purpose for which I am here.
I ask these and all things through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with the Father and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever.

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: reflect on " love"; true love is always seeking the good of the other for the other’s sake; in prayer seek the grace to live my faith with love for the other.

Tomorrow's reading: Eph Jer 31.7-9

No comments:

Post a Comment