Thursday, December 2, 2010

12/02/10

Lectio: Mt 9.27-31

Meditatio: “Then he touched their eyes and said, ‘Let it be done for you according to your faith’.” Mt 9.29

Oratio: "O God, faith - a confident hope in things not seen - is the key to our relationship with You and with others.

I remember Jesus emphasized the importance of faith when he cured two men of their blindness who said that they be believed He could do it - What a reward for a faith which was obviously the result of simply hearing what Jesus was doing.

Grant that I may always approach You with great faith for You have manifested Your power in many ways to me.

I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirst, one God, forever.
Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Reflect today on the many ways God has manifested His power to me and then let this exercise reaffirm and strengthen my faith.
Tomorrow’s reading - Mt 3.1-12

No comments:

Post a Comment