Friday, December 24, 2010

12/24/10

Lectio: Mt 1.1-25

Meditatio: “She [Mary] will bear a son and you are to name him Jesus because he will save his people from their sins.” Mt 1.21

Oratio: "O God, You make Your love and concern for us known through Your angels.
I remember You sent and angel to Joseph so that he would take Mary as his wife and thereby gave us a savior, Your son.
Grant that I may be always grateful for the angels in my life for they are my strong support to do Your will.

I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever.
Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Reflect on when I have been touched by angels and how. Resolve to more alert for the angels God sends to me and thank God for sending them.

Tomorrow’s reading - Lk 2.1-14

No comments:

Post a Comment