Saturday, December 11, 2010

12/11/10

Lectio: Mt 11.2-11

Meditatio: “And blessed is the one who takes no offense at me.” Mt 11.6

Oratio: "O God, some people do not believe in You and take offense at those who do believe in You.

I remember Jesus told the disciples of John the Baptist that blessed are those who take no offense at Him - and they and indeed all of us were greatly blest by Jesus for we are blest with new hope, with new horizons, with a new freedom.

Grant that I may always rejoice in the blessings that Your Son has given to me.

I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever.
Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Reflect on the hope, the horizons, the freedom I enjoy because of Jesus and then give Him thanks and praise.

Tomorrow’s reading - Mt 25.1-13

No comments:

Post a Comment