Sunday, December 26, 2010

12/26/10

Lectio: Jn 20.1a,2-8

Meditatio: “Then the other disciple [John] also went in, the one who had arrived at that the tomb first, and he saw and believed.” Jn 20.8

Oratio: "O God, You make it easy for us to believe for You gave us our five senses.
I remember Jesus’ disciple, John, entered the empty tomb that first Easter Sunday morning and he saw the conditions there and he knew no one stole the body and he believed.

Grant that I may always trust what I hear and see about You and Your will and which my sense confirm are credible.
I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever.
Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Reflect on Fatima and Guadalupe and what I have seen and heard there and rejoice in the undergirding which the events there give to my faith.

Tomorrow’s reading - Mt 2.13-18

No comments:

Post a Comment