Wednesday, December 8, 2010

12/08/10

Lectio: Mt 11.11-15

Meditatio: “Amen, I say to you, among those born of women, there is none greater than John, the Baptist; yet the least in the kingdom is greater than he.” Mt 11.11

Oratio: "O God, what greatness You have in mind for all of us.
I remember Jesus proclaimed that the least in Your kingdom is greater than John, the Baptist, who had the great privilege of being the precursor for Jesus - How You must cherish us!

Grant that I may live as a true child of Yours and make You proud.

I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever.
Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Reflect on the great dignity God has in mind for me and then give Him thanks and praise for being so good to me and to all of us.

Tomorrow’s reading - Mt 11.16-19

No comments:

Post a Comment