Monday, December 6, 2010

12/06/10

Lectio: Mt 18.12-14

Meditatio: “In just the same way, it is not the will of your heavenly Father that one of these little ones be lost.” Mt 18.14

Oratio: "O God, Your love for us is beyond belief.
I remember Jesus told the parable of the good shepherd leaving 99 sheep in search of one that strayed to illustrate God’s great concern for all and the joy it brings when the one who is lost is found for it is not Your will that anyone be lost.

Grant that I may always remember Your great love for me and allow it to penetrate to the core of my being.

I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever.
Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Reflect today on the great love God has for me and allow myself to bask in that love with joy and then give thanks to God for loving me so.

Tomorrow’s reading - Lk 1.26-38

No comments:

Post a Comment