Sunday, December 19, 2010

12/19/10

Lectio: Lk 1.26-38

Meditatio: “for nothing is impossible for God.” Lk 1.37
Oratio: "O God, in our dark moments and desparate situations we cry out to you - often with doubt that You will act on our behalf.”

I remember the assurance the Angel Gabriel gave to Mary that ‘nothing is impossbile for God’.

Grant that I may approach You with confidence and do what You want of me.
I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever.
Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Reflect on my prayers - Are they all about me and my loved ones? Resolve to make them balanced and give praise and worship and thanks to God and seek to do His will.

Tomorrow’s reading - Lk 1.39-45

No comments:

Post a Comment