Saturday, July 2, 2011

7.02.11

Lectio: Mt 11.25-30

“Come to me, all you who labor and our burdened and I will give you rest.” mt 11.28
"O God, You know how weary we can become on our journey back to You and so You gave us a real and effective tonic.

I remember Jesus invited us to come to Him when we are burdened and He will give us rest.

Grant that I may always realize that I am one with others in the Mystical Body of Christ and through that Oneness Jesus Himself shares my burden and with in that sharing in my burden, it is made lighter.

I ask this of You who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.

Operatio: Reflect on the Mystical Body of Christ - What does it mean to be one with others with Christ as our head? Resolve to keep this unity in mind especially when I feel burdened for Christ and my brothers and sisters in Christ are there for me, and then give praise and thanks to God for it as it is the remedy that will make the burdens of this life lighter.

Tomorrow’s readings: Mt 9.18-26

No comments:

Post a Comment