Wednesday, July 6, 2011

7.06.11

Lectio: Mt 10.7-15

“As you go, make this proclamation,’The kingdom of heaven is at hand’.” Mt 10.7
"O God, You know we are often anxious about the future but You want us to live in the present.

I remember Jesus proclaimed the kingdom of heaven, which is our hearts’ deepest longing, is at hand.

Grant that I may always live in the present knowing I am where You want me to be at this time.

I ask this of You who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.

Operatio: Reflect on heaven - How is it here and now? Love! God is love and the selfless love which abounds all around is where He is and where He is the heart of heaven. I am indeed blest with His presence and my heart is content.

Tomorrow’s readings: Mt 10.16-23

No comments:

Post a Comment