Wednesday, July 20, 2011

7.20.11

Lectio: Mt 13.10-17

“But blessed are your eyes, because they see, and your ears, because they hear.” Mt 13.16

"O God, You revealed Yourself to us through Your Son.
I remember Jesus declared blessed those who see and hear what He did and proclaimed and who You are.

Grant that I may readily accept what I see in the actions of our Holy Father and what I hear him proclaim for he is Jesus’ vicar and the Father’s emissary.

I ask this of You who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.

Operatio: Reflect on “seeing” and “hearing” in faith - it means being able to hear and see rightly what Jesus has proclaimed and which has been handed down to us through the infallible teaching authority of the Pope and the bishops united with him.
Tomorrow’s readings: Jn 20.1-2, 11-18

No comments:

Post a Comment