Thursday, July 21, 2011

7.21.11

Lectio: Jn 20.1-2, 11-18

“Jesus said to her [Mary of Magdala], ‘Stop holding on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am going to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God’.” Jn 20.17

"O God, how generous of You to be so close to us!
I remember Jesus revealed that You are not only His Father but our Father, too, one cannot have any closer of a relationship!

Grant that I may always live in a manner that is pleasing to You as my Father.
I ask this of You who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.

Operatio: Reflect on “God as my Father” - Protector, defender, provider, beloved - In prayer tel God how you love and how grateful you are that He is not only your God but your Father, too. .
Tomorrow’s readings: Mt 13.24-30

No comments:

Post a Comment